This website (hereinafter referred to as “Site(s)”) is operated by Tom Horn Gaming Limited, 2nd floor, Tower Business Centre, Tower Street, Swatar, Birkirkara, BKR4013, Malta (hereinafter referred to as “Tom Horn Gaming”).
This document explains how we process, collect and store your personal data. Personal data means information about you, which can be used on its own or other information, to identify you as a person.
Data and Information, we may collect:
We may collect and process the following information:
- FOOTER NEWSLETTER subscription (in footer)at the Site(s) – we collect an email address you entered provided that you have subscribed to the relevant newsletter.
- In CAREER section at the Site(s) – we collect basic personal information you provided us in order to contact you to join our team.
- In CONTACT section at the Site(s) – we collect information you provided us in order to answer your queries. We collect following data: name, email address, skype ID and company information.
- Cookies and browsing data – information that may be collected due to each individual behavior when browsing the Site(s) – for more information see our Cookies Policy.
- Other information – some information may be automatically transmitted when you access our Site(s) due to the setting of your browser, operating systems or using specific browsing or further tools when using our Site(s) – this data cannot be allocated to specific persons. This data will not be combined with other sources of data and are processed on an anonymous basis. We reserve the right to examine this data in retrospect, if we become aware that it has been used for unlawful purposes.
All personal information we process and preserve in necessarily period of time set by applicable legal acts and regulations, in order to achieve the particular goal requested and to fulfil contractual and legal duties; “GDPR” – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and further data protection and privacy laws applicable with respect to any Personal Data according to particular legislation. We collect personal information on the base of your consent provided pursuant to GDPR rules.
Use of personal information:
We will only use your information where we have your consent or we have another lawful reason for using it.
- Respond to your queries and provide feedback (for example, if you’ve asked a question or submitted feedback via the Site(s)).
- Provide you with information, products or services you have requested or which we feel may interest you according to your requests and queries, unless you tell us otherwise.
- Notify you about changes to the Site(s).
- Provide you with alerts or updates where you’ve consented to receive these by registering on the Site(s).
- As an online customer, you may regularly receive product recommendations from us by email you provided us for this purpose or via particular social media channels.
- Ensure Site(s) content is presented in the most effective manner for the device you’re accessing it from.
- Undertake data analytics to learn more about how you and others interact with this Site(s) and with our advertising.
- Detect and prevent misuse or abuse of this Site(s) or our services.
Protection and security of Personal Data:
We take the protection and security of your personal data very seriously. We protect the personal data in the highest level as we can. We protect your data by using encryption techniques and we use other safeguards such as firewalls and password protection. This means that your data is protected and only accessible by co-workers who need it to carry out their job responsibilities. We also ensure that there are strict physical controls at the premises where the date is kept which restricts access to your personal data to keep it safe. We adhere to all legal acts and regulations that are necessary for personal data protection.
However, the Site(s) and data storage are run on software, hardware and networks that may experience security breaches that are beyond our control, and no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. We cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your personal data, however we provide our best, due to particular legal acts to keep the data safe and secure.
Data retention policy:
We have procedures in place regarding our retention periods which we keep under review taking into account our reasons for processing your personal data and the legal basis for doing so. You have at any time a right to restrict or erase your personal data (to be forgotten) from our systems or opt out of receiving product information and recommendations at any time upon your request; by sending an email to [email protected]ing.com.
Your Privacy rights:
You have a number of rights relating to your personal information and what happens to it. You are entitled to:
- have your data processed in a fair, lawful and transparent way;
- know which personal data we hold about you;
- rectification right – require us to correct any mistakes in your personal data;
- right to restriction of processing – require us to restrict the data we process about you;
- right to be forgotten – require us to delete personal data concerning you in certain situations where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it;
- request that we transfer your personal data to you or another service provider in a simple, structured format;
- object at any time to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- object to automated decision making which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you;
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data; and
- otherwise restrict or temporarily stop our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
This cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use them and what benefits they bring. Some of our services require the use of “cookies”. Cookies are small quantities of data, which your Internet browser saves onto your computer. Cookies may store information about your visit to our website. For instance, as a result of this data, information may be displayed on the site that is tailored to your interests.
You have always the ability to accept, decline and delete cookies by modifying your browser settings. If you choose to decline, you may still use our Site(s), but you may not be able to fully experience all features of the Site(s). For further information about how to do so, please refer to your browser ‘help’ / ‘tool’ or ‘edit’ section or write us. For more information you may visit also www.allaboutcookies.org, however we provide no guarantees for a third-party websites and information.
We will not share any personal information gathered through cookies on this site with third parties.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Analytics Cookies. We do use ‘analytics’ cookies on this site to help us make our website better for those who visit it regularly and in doing so we do share certain limited information with our third party ‘analytics’ providers.
- Session Cookies. Session Cookies are temporary and deleted from your machine when your web browser closes. We use session Cookies to help us track internet usage as described above.
- Recognizing when you log in and any preferred settings.
- Giving you a browsing experience that is unique to you and to serve you content which we believe improves your site experience
- Analyzing how your use our Site(s) which helps us to troubleshoot any problems and to monitor our own performance.
The data collected by the Sites and/or through Cookies that may be placed on your computer will not be kept for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned above.
Modification of the Privacy and Cookies Policy:
Our company reserves right to change or modify at any time this Privacy and Cookies Policy, or change, modify or deny access to the Site(s), or their content without prior notice.
E-mail: [email protected]
Pursuant to article 13 of GDPR you can also lodge a complaint to your local Data protection authority.