Game Producer Bratislava / Kyiv
Tom Horn Gaming is looking for an experienced Game Producer. A fast-paced environment or keeping in touch with new technologies do not scare you. Motivation, teamwork, logical and positive thinking or remarkable technical resourcefulness form a considerable part of your skillset you will for sure use when you’ll work closely with our engineers. Do you have all this and more? Then get in touch with us, we are looking exactly for you!
Who is Tom Horn Gaming?
Tom Horn Gaming is a leading casino software provider for the regulated online gambling industry, with offices in Slovakia, Malta, Ukraine and India.
What’s your work background & skills?
- You have more than 2 years of experience as a Game Producer/Product Manager
- You have minimum 5 years experience in the design of casino games within the online gambling industry
- You have exceptional communication skills (verbal , written)
- You are great at building relationships & leading people
- You are a true team player with the ability to explain the vision to the team and get everyone on board
- You are confident at making clear decisions and communicating your rationale
- You are balanced between instinct and data driven decision making
- You are a results-driven, positive, open-minded, solution-oriented person with an analytical mind
- You have a sense for details
- You enjoy working in a fast-moving environment while being able to maintain accuracy and attention to details
- You have strong organizational & communication skills
- You have ambitions to grow
- You are willing to travel /also for short notice/
What will be your responsibilities?
- Responsible for managing the entire production of the title from concept to completion.
- Working with Development Team, Game studio & Business Team to provide and maintain the creative vision of the product.
- Work collaboratively with the team (marketing, sales and other product development groups) to meet or exceed expectations of the product and is accountable for delivering milestones promptly.
- Wholly responsible for project roadmap and the timely delivery of a high-quality product.
- Creating game ideas and concepts
- Controlling the main standards of flow
- Approving Math, final Art and integrated features
- Setting up the priorities of the game development process
- Creating feedbacks from departments
- Keep abreast/Monitor of current and future development tools and processes, target platforms, and competitive products.
- Comfortable working place in our Bratislava office or remote
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic, family-like, multicultural environment. You’ll find out for yourself when you join our team of gaming enthusiasts.
- Sports Card & Daily fresh fruit, private company chef’s dishes for lunch – we live by the saying ‘A healthy mind lives in a healthy body’
- Language courses
- Company and team events – we know how to have fun because we entertain the world.
- Learning and personal development benefits – We get aboard only the best of the best and we make sure to develop your greatness even after you join our fantastic team
- In-house accountant helping out with taxation and other financial matters
- Business trips
- Laptop, mobile