Backend QA Engineer Kyiv or Bratislava
Tom Horn gaming team is looking for a result-oriented and self-driven Backend Tester, who would become a part of our QA team and will be willing to cooperate with development teams in achieving the goal of making perfect products!
If you are the one with a curious and proactive mindset, attentive to details and snappy in the work you do, have an eye of a tiger for checking the things and know all the processes and best practices, but still innovative, we’re looking for you!
Who is Tom Horn Gaming?
Tom Horn Gaming is a leading casino software provider for online and land-based gaming operators, with offices in Slovakia, Malta and Ukraine.
What’s your work background?
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience in agile methodology and continuous testing practices
- Ability to create test cases, report bugs
- Good level of written and verbal communication in English
- Experience in Gambling is a plus
- Thorough knowledge of software testing practices, including test planning, test automation API and UI
- Experience with back-end admin tool – configuring settings
- Experience in testing data with SQL
- Knowledge of C# for creating automation tests
- Experience in writing collections Postman
- Experience with running tests from Jenkins
- Automated testing experience, working knowledge of test automation tools like Selenium
What will be your responsibilities?
- Working with development engineers in diagnosing product defects
- Setting up and configuring the environment for test scenarios
- Perform quality assurance analysis and testing of complex internal and third-party applications
- Review and analyze business requirements, specify documentations
- Provide input to system test strategies
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test scenarios
- Estimate testing activities
- Create, implement and execute manual test cases
- Being able to direct toward root cause analysis of issues and to clearly communicate findings
- Identify defects in multiple environments and throughout all phases of the development life cycle
- Testing backend data sources and compare datasets
- Research and proactively recommend improvements for testing tools and techniques
- Prepare reports as needed using available information and data