Are you a natural communicator who thrives in a fast-paced multicultural environment and is always up for any new challenge and an opportunity to advance your PR Comms and Marketing skills? Then, it is you we’re looking for to fill a position of Marketing & PR Manager who will build and enhance a favourable image of our company in the highly competitive online gaming industry.
Who are we?
We are a multicultural team of online gaming specialists, supplying casino games to the industry’s most recognised brands and entertaining millions of players around the globe. We have offices in Malta, Slovakia, Ukraine, India, and our products are approved and operated in multiple regulated markets.
What will you be doing?
- Create and implement marketing, content and digital engagement strategy, with a focus on social media platforms; this will include day-to-day administration of social media channels – posts/tweets on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Devise and deliver PR and Communications strategy
- Develop multi-channel thought leadership strategy and content development process
- Liaise with media outlets, leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Deliver marketing reports and analysis on a quarterly basis
- Develop product marketing messaging that differentiates our products from our competitors in the industry
- Content Writing / Copywriting
- Formulate marketing plans for gaming products with clearly defined objectives
- Create and manage a host of marketing materials, including brochures, leaflets, promotional giveaways, exhibition collateral, promotional videos
- Prepare video scripts for company videos / e.g. game videos, promotional videos etc./
- Plan and prepare marketing collateral to accompany the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of product promotional campaigns
- Identify, highlight and communicate new product value to the sales team and develop marketing materials that facilitate the selling process
- Market intelligence – analyse and monitor trends, competition, their products, and promotional campaigns in order to introduce the most suitable strategy to promote our products and enhance brand awareness
- Provide internal marketing support to Sales, Product and Supplier Relations teams through the creation of presentations, emails, content and literature
- Liaise and network with all operational departments, updating them on any developments within the marketing department on a regular basis
- Work alongside Google Analytics to analyse web traffic data to help continually optimise the Company’s website, and track website traffic and sign-ups originating from social media posts and campaigns
- Evaluate emerging technologies and practices;
- Monitor and implement social media management tools
- Manage event management from start to finish
- Responsible for localisation of our products – communication with external localisation agencies to facilitate game translations
What are your essential skills?
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role with 2 years of experience in community and social media management and paid media partnerships
- Ability to multitask and work good under pressure
- Ability to work in team as well as independently
- Sound understanding of consumer trends and demands
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive to achieve outstanding results
- Meticulous, with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Good presentation and project management skills
- Interest in online gaming
- Proficiency in written and spoken communication in English is a must
- Solid experience with social media including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Blogging experience and writing a wide range of B2B and/or B2C marketing materials is an advantage
- Experience in event planning is an asset
- Aesthetic sense and design quality appreciation is a must
- Basic image editing skills are welcome
- Creative, problem-solving oriented individual
What do we offer?
- Fantastic, family-like, multicultural environment. You’ll find out for yourself when you join our team of gaming enthusiasts.
- Annual fitness allowance (MULTISPORT Card) and daily fresh fruit – we live by the saying ‘A healthy mind lives in a healthy body’.
- Company and team events – we know how to have fun because we entertain the world.
- Learning and personal development benefits – We get aboard only the best of the best and we make sure to develop your greatness even after you join our fantastic team.
- Laptop, mobile