Technical Compliance Manager/Officer Remote
Tom Horn Gaming, a B2B igaming software supplier operating in a rapidly growing number of regulated markets, is currently looking for an experienced Technical Compliance Manager to join our multicultural distributed team.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Take the lead role in ensuring the company remains compliant with all relevant regulations, licence requirements and certifications
- Liaise with the development team and legal team to ensure compliance in all instances
- Analyse action points and non-compliances raised in audits and ensure that they are attended to by agreed deadlines
- Investigate tech requirements for new markets and assist with developing solutions for these markets
- Act as the first point of reference for senior management to answer questions relating to the technical standards and regulatory compliance
- Continuously assess product, compliance, and operational risks, and develop risk management strategies for the organisation, and scheduling of compliance tasks
What’s your work background & skills?
- Experience in a similar role within the iGaming industry
- Sound understanding of online gaming legislation
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Structured and organised with a positive mindset
- English – professional working proficiency
What we offer
- Remote Work Culture
- Possibility to work from our office in Bratislava
- Attending i-gaming conferences and events, both physical and virtual
- Fantastic, family-like, multicultural environment
- Working with the latest technologies
- Language courses
- Company and team events – we know how to have fun because we entertain the world.
- Learning and personal development benefits – We get aboard only the best of the best and we make sure to develop your greatness even after you join our fantastic team
- Laptop, mobile