System Security Engineer Remote
We are looking for a capable System Security Engineer, who enjoys security work, possesses both deep and wide expertise in the security space and who knows how to be a team player. You will be in charge of making things more secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data.
Who we are
We are a multicultural team of online gaming specialists, supplying online casino games to the industry’s most recognised brands and entertaining millions of players around the globe. We have offices in Malta, Slovakia, Ukraine, India and our products are approved and operated in multiple regulated markets.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions and new tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
- At least 1 year relevant experience as Information Security Engineer or similar position
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and with network/web related protocols
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
What we offer
- Fantastic family-like multicultural environment. You’ll find out for yourself when you join our fantastic team of gaming enthusiasts.
- Language courses
- Company and team events – we know how to have fun because we entertain the world.
- Learning and personal development benefits – We get aboard only the best of the best and we make sure to develop your greatness even after you join our fantastic team
- Laptop, mobile