QA Automation Specialist Remote
Tom Horn gaming is looking for a result-oriented and self-driven QA Specialist who will be a part of our QA team and will work closely with our development teams in pursuit of perfect gaming products.
If you are the one with a curious and proactive mindset, attentive to detail, quick in the work you do, and know all the processes and best practices, but still are eager to seek new innovative ways, we’re looking for you!
Who is Tom Horn Gaming?
We are a multicultural team of online gaming specialists, supplying online casino gaming software to the industry’s most recognised brands and entertaining millions of players around the globe. Our team is scattered worldwide (our colleagues can be found in Malta, Slovakia, Ukraine, Lithuania, India) and our products are approved and operated in multiple regulated markets.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Organise and control testing processes in the development team
- Create documentation for testing processes and specific environment setups
- Take the initiative and improve existing testing processes and enforce proper testing processes in the QA team
- Take an active role in team planning, test grid creation, time estimation and scrum processes
- Autotest tools maintenance – define missing autotest features based on value/time principles
- Work closely with autotest developers in defining scenarios and tracking coverage testing
- QA tools maintenance – order new mobile devices to increase coverage testing
- Have a good understanding of and improve CI/CD and testing tools
- Maintain testing devices – software updates, device set-up for industry exhibitions
- Prepare Test grid for outsourced tests – environment configuration, preparation of tests, expected results, list of known issues
- Help troubleshoot issues reported by support team – review (and request) proper bug descriptions
- Write configurations for autotests
- Prepare test scenarios for different configuration set-up on servers and for different users
- Execute test cases (manual or automated), analyse and report results
What’s your work background?
- 1+ years of experience in casino industry
- 3+ years experience as QA Specialist
- Simple SQL queries
- Chrome dev tools – mainly catching/reading packets, reading console, basic work with an inspector
- Experience as a manager or lead is an advantage
Nice To Have:
- CSS knowledge
- IIS experience
- Experience in writing simple scripts or some other programming experience
What We Offer:
Flexible working hours
Great work-life balance
Company culture of transparency & openness
In-house accountant helping out with taxation and other financial matters
Further learning and personal development scheme
Work with the latest technology and cutting-edge applications