Project Manager Kyiv
Tom Horn Gaming is looking for result oriented and experienced Project Manager. You are the one with an extremely high level of inner organisation, understanding of technical aspects, leadership and communication skills, able to manage several teams and projects and to articulate your vision to the team members. You are ready to be a decision maker, to meet the project needs and to negotiate those with team members. Get in touch with us and let’s do the great things together.
Who is Tom Horn Gaming?
Tom Horn Gaming is a leading casino software provider for the regulated online gambling industry, with offices in Malta, Ukraine and Slovakia.
What’s your background and skills?
- 3+ proven experience on PM position
- Analytical way of thinking
- Being comfortable managing multiple tasks
- Effective communicative skills
- Ability to set up and follow priorities within several teams and projects
- Sound technical knowledge
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to negotiate and solve a conflict
- Understanding of project and company goals
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Advanced level of English (spoken and written)
- Solid organisational skills including attention to details
- Strong skills in using project management tools
- Strong experience with SCRUM methodology
- Experience from online gaming/gambling industry
What will be your responsibilities?
- Coordinating internal resources across multiple offices around the world
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time and within the scope
- Developing project scope and objectives, involving all relevant managers and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensuring resources availability
- Developing a detailed project plan to track progress
- Using appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and results
- Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools, techniques
- Reporting to management, escalating if needed
- Managing the relationships with teams
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Setting up and maintaining project management tools