PR Communications & Content Writing Manager Bratislava, Kyiv, Malta, remote
We’re looking for a self-motivated, hands on PR Communications and Content Writing Manager with experience in the igaming industry. The successful candidate will be eager to tackle the challenges of developing content that helps build the Tom Horn Gaming brand, customer engagement and loyalty and meet our growth objectives. PR Communications & Content Writing Manager can either work freelance or be part of in-house staff.
Who are we ?
We are a multicultural team of online gaming specialists, supplying casino games to the industry’s most recognised brands and entertaining millions of players around the globe. We have offices in Malta, Slovakia, Ukraine, India and our products are approved and operated in multiple regulated markets.
What will you be doing ?
- Manage internal and external communication
- Structure and deliver press, media and content strategy
- Create and maintain the Tom Horn story and position the company as leaders in the igaming industry
- Support Marketing, Sales and Account Management teams to deliver content
- Manage all content including but not limited to press releases, features, website and other online content, marketing and sales copy, customer reference stories and case studies, blogs, product descriptions
- Prepare a copy for promotions and bespoke content for clients
- Work closely with executive management to define and communicate key messages
- Engage with media to identify content and PR opportunities
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key industry publications and journalists
- Check all texts and written communication /internal and external/ to ensure that written text is concise, consistent, logically structured and in the right style for the intended audience
Who are you?
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role in the igaming industry
- A proven track record of published work for igaming companies
- Excellent written English, including impeccable spelling and correct use of grammar
- Strong copywriting skills
- Solid ability to produce news-worthy press materials
- Ability to multitask and work good under pressure
- Ability to work in team as well as independently
- A meticulous approach to work and an eye for detail
- The ability to maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
- Flexible, adaptable approach
What do we offer ?
- Fantastic, family-like, multicultural environment. You’ll find out for yourself when you join our team of gaming enthusiasts.
- Annual fitness allowance (MULTISPORT Card) and daily fresh fruit – we live by the saying ‘A healthy mind lives in a healthy body’
- Company and team events – we know how to have fun because we entertain the world.
- Learning and personal development benefits – We get aboard only the best of the best and we make sure to develop your greatness even after you join our fantastic team
- Laptop, mobile