Operations Support Specialist Remote
We’re looking for a seriously passionate Operations Support Specialist who will tirelessly support our B2B customers and act as a bridge between internal stakeholders and departments. You will be instrumental in making sure the quality of our services is always at high standards whilst ensuring the set out SLAs are fully met.
Who is Tom Horn Gaming?
Tom Horn Gaming is a global igaming software supplier operating in a number of highly regulated markets for more than a decade.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Provide technical support and training for Tom Horn Gaming’s portfolio of B2B clients
- Monitor all services and act as first point of contact during downtime
- Take part in 24/7 on-call rotations
- Proactively suggest improvements to level up the Operations team’s way of working
- Manage customer requests
- Seek out and help set up standardization and automation of support services to reduce manual workload
- Create system configuration and analytics
- Work with ticketing systems and update knowledge base
- Assist on any ad-hoc tasks as assigned
What are your essential skills?
- Excellent communication skills (English is the official workplace language)
- Ability to communicate and translate technical information to customers with both technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Hands-on proactive approach and ability to work on own initiative
- Prior experience with ITIL Service Management & Best Practices
- Extensive Knowledge of SQL, HTML, and Windows administration
- Well-versed in SOAP & REST API Calls and log troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge of Hyper-V, Cloudflare, New Relic, IIS
- Previous experience in the iGaming industry
- Knowledge of another language(s)