NOC Specialist Remote
We’re looking for a NOC Specialist to join our fast growing team.
Are you an excellent communicator, patient listener that spots any malfunction or glitch and immediately starts thinking about how to fix it? When solving issues, you dig at the roots instead of just hacking at the leaves? ‘I cannot’ is not an answer for you and you always search for solutions? Your positive thinking and patience know no boundaries and communicating with people in a friendly but sophisticated manner is your second nature?
If you say yes to all of the above, then we want you to be on our team that’s eagerly waiting to help our customers with any challenges they might be facing.
Who is Tom Horn Gaming?
Tom Horn Gaming is a global igaming software supplier operating in a number of highly regulated markets for more than a decade.
What’s your work background & skills?
- A minimum of 1 year of working experience in similar role within igaming industry is a must
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Tact and diplomacy skills
- Technical and analytical thinker, ability to receive and deliver information to both, technical and non technical teams
- Technology background
What will be your responsibilities?
- Provide technical support and training for Tom Horn Gaming’s portfolio of B2B clients
- Act as first point of contact for technical queries
- Continuously look for new ways to improve our operation
- Customer integration support
- Help with the standardization and automation of support services
- Create system configuration and analytics
- Work with ticketing system and update knowledge base
What are your essential skills?
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to thrive both as an individual and within a team
- Familiar with ITIL Service Management & Best Practices
- Knowledge of another language(s)