NOC Specialist Kyiv, Bratislava, Malta
We’re looking for a NOC Specialist to join one of our fast growing development centres in Bratislava, Kyiv or Malta.
Are you an excellent communicator, patient listener that spots any malfunction or glitch and immediately starts thinking about how to fix problems? When solving issues, you dig at the roots instead of just hacking at the leaves? ‘I cannot’ is not an answer for you and you always search for solutions? Your positive thinking and patience knows no boundaries and communicating with people in a friendly but sophisticated manner is your second nature?
If you say yes to all of the above, then we want you to be on our team that’s eagerly waiting to help our customers with any challenges they might be facing. It doesn’t matter where in the world you are, because we will help you relocate.
Who is Tom Horn Gaming?
Tom Horn Gaming is a leading casino software provider for online and land-based gaming operators, with offices in Slovakia, Malta, Ukraine and the Czech Republic.
What’s your work background & skills?
- A minimum of 12 months of working experience with an iGaming provider is a must
- Excellent communication skills in English and good tact and diplomacy skills
- Technical and analytical thinker, ability to receive and deliver information to both, technical and non technical teams
- Technology background preferred
- Great communication skills
What will be your responsibilities? Main duties :
- Provide technical support and training for Tom Horn Gaming’s portfolio of B2B clients
- Offer support to clients during customer integration and launches
- Liaise and work in collaboration with integration and business teams
- Help with the standardisation and automation of support services
- Create system configuration and analytics
- Work with ticketing systems and update knowledge base
- Willingness to work on stand-by
- Monitoring and documenting all recurring issues and resolutions in detail / Increase the knowledge base of the NOC and Customer Support Centre
What are your essential skills?
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Technical and analytical thinker
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to thrive both as an individual and within a team
- Positive thinker
- Customer focused
- Knowledge of another language(s)