Marketing Manager Bratislava, Kyiv
Are you a fast learner, passionate about all things marketing and social media? Do you thrive in a fast-paced multicultural environment? Are you always up for any new challenge and an opportunity to advance your marketing skills? Then, it is you we’re looking for to build and enhance a favourable image of our company in the highly competitive online gaming industry.
Who are we ?
We are a multicultural team of online gaming specialists, supplying casino games to the industry’s most recognised brands and entertaining millions of players around the globe. We have offices in Malta, Slovakia, Ukraine, India and our products are approved and operated in multiple regulated markets.
What will you be doing ?
- Create and implement a marketing and digital engagement strategy, with a focus on social media platforms; this will include day-to-day administration of social media channels – posts/tweets on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Monitor and implement social media management tools
- Work alongside Google Analytics to analyse web traffic data to help continually optimise the Company’s website, and track website traffic and sign-ups originating from social media posts and campaigns
- Deliver marketing reports and analysis on a quarterly basis
- Market intelligence – analyse and monitor trends, competition, their products, and promotional campaigns in order to introduce the most suitable strategy to promote our products and enhance brand awareness
- Identify, highlight and communicate new product value to the sales team and develop marketing materials in cooperation with graphic designer/s and content writer/s that facilitate the selling process
- Create and manage a host of marketing materials, including brochures, leaflets, promotional giveaways, exhibition collateral, promotional videos
- Liaise with media outlets, leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Liaise with external PR & Communications agencies to plan and recommend Communications activity to promote the Tom Horn brand and key products
- Provide internal marketing support to Sales, Product and Supplier Relations teams
- Liaise and network with all operational departments, updating them on any developments within the marketing department on a regular basis
- Manage event management from start to finish
- Responsible for localisation of our products – communication with external localisation agencies to facilitate game translations
Who are you?
- A minimum of 2 year of experience in a similar role is a big advantage
- Ability to multitask and work good under pressure
- Ability to work in team as well as independently
- Sound understanding of consumer trends and demands
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive to achieve outstanding results
- Meticulous, with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Good presentation and project management skills
- Interest in online gaming
- Proficiency in written and spoken communication in English is a must
- Solid experience with social media including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Experience in event planning is an asset
- Basic image editing skills are welcome
- Creative, problem-solving oriented individual
What do we offer ?
- Fantastic, family-like, multicultural environment. You’ll find out for yourself when you join our team of gaming enthusiasts.
- Annual fitness allowance (MULTISPORT Card) and daily fresh fruit – we live by the saying ‘A healthy mind lives in a healthy body’
- Company and team events – we know how to have fun because we entertain the world.
- Learning and personal development benefits – We get aboard only the best of the best and we make sure to develop your greatness even after you join our fantastic team
- Laptop, mobile