Marketing Manager Bratislava
Are you a fast learner, passionate about all things marketing and social media? Do you thrive in a fast-paced multicultural environment? Are you always up for any new challenge and an opportunity to advance your marketing skills? Then, it is you we’re looking for to build and enhance a favourable image of our company in the highly competitive online gaming industry.
Who are we ?
We are a multicultural team of online gaming specialists, supplying casino games to the industry’s most recognised brands and entertaining millions of players around the globe. We have offices in Malta, Slovakia, Ukraine, India and our products are approved and operated in multiple regulated markets.
What will you be doing ?
- Responsible for management of all Tom Horn Gaming social media accounts.
- Manage the upload of social media posts based on the content and marketing strategy developed by Head of Marketing and Comms
- Manage and coordinate social media campaigns.
- Website management (content upload and technical issues).
- Assets collection
- Prepare gaming products info sheets and other marketing materials in collaboration with graphic designers and game producers
- Play4fun monitor and negotiate new partnerships
- Manage marketing collateral based on the overall marketing strategy
- Merchandise management for Sales, expo, internal purposes and HR
- Event management
- Responsible for localisation and translation of gaming products
- Manage CZ/SK blog content
- Manage internal tournament
- Google analytics and social media reporting – basic knowledge to be able to produce data collection for reports whenever needed
- Assisting Head of Marketing and Comms with any ad hoc marketing / comms tasks / e.g. preparation of reports, Data collection etc./
What is your background?
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Good understanding of marketing principles
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Exquisite communication skills – English and Slovak
- Attention to detail
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Experience in event planning is an asset
- Basic image editing skills are welcome
- Creative, problem-solving oriented individual
What do we offer ?
- Fantastic, family-like, multicultural environment. You’ll find out for yourself when you join our team of gaming enthusiasts.
- Comfortable office environment in a picturesque part of Bratislava.
- Company private chef lunches – we live by the saying ‘A healthy mind lives in a healthy body’
- Company and team events – we know how to have fun because we entertain the world.
- Learning and personal development benefits – We get aboard only the best of the best and we make sure to develop your greatness even after you join our fantastic team
- Laptop, mobile also for private use