Marketing Manager Remote
As part of our growth strategy, we’re on the lookout for a dynamic and proactive Marketing Manager who strives in a fast-paced multicultural environment and never hesitates to go the extra mile to build and enhance a favourable image of our company in the highly competitive B2B iGaming landscape.
Who are we ?
We are a multicultural team of online gaming specialists, supplying casino games to the industry’s most recognised brands and entertaining millions of players in multiple regulated markets and counting.
We have an open and supportive culture where talented people are valued and offered opportunities for personal development and career progression within the company. Our distributed team can be found in many beautiful places around the world – from Slovakia, Malta, to Ukraine, India, and beyond.
What will you be doing ?
- Together with the Head of Marketing you build and execute the company’s marketing strategy
- Manage all Tom Horn Gaming social media accounts
- Manage and create social media posts in line with the broader vision for the brand and overall marketing strategy
- Manage and execute social media campaigns
- Manage the company’s website (content upload, publishing workflow, technical issues)
- Ensure the coordination of all marketing activities for new product launches, including assets collection, digital content production
- Prepare gaming products info sheets and other marketing materials in collaboration with graphic designers and game producers
- Monitor and negotiate new partnerships with streamers, affiliate and Play4fun networks
- Merchandise management for Sales, Expo, Relationship Marketing
- Plan and coordinate events and exhibitions
- Responsible for localisation and translation of gaming products; selection, negotiation and day to day relationship with localisation services suppliers
- Manage internal tournaments and any ad hoc internal events
- Sound understanding of Google analytics and social media reporting – ability to produce data collection for monthly/quarterly marketing reports
What is your background?
- Proven experience as a marketing professional (2+ years)
- Good understanding of marketing principles
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and systems
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Sound understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Exquisite communication skills – English (Any other language is an asset)
- Attention to detail
- Superior organisational, project and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Experience in event management is an asset
- Basic image editing skills are welcome
- Creative, problem-solving oriented individual
What do we offer ?
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work
- Great work-life balance
- Company culture of transparency & openness
- In-house accountant helping out with taxation and other financial matters
- Further learning and personal development scheme
- Work with the latest technology and cutting-edge applications