HR Business Partner Remote
We’re looking for an experienced and results-oriented HR Business Partner to manage human resources operations and make sure our HR initiatives are aligned with the company’s business strategy and company culture.
The ideal candidate should have a background in human resources management in the IT sector, impeccable communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills, and possess strategic insight and experience in order to design and execute HR initiatives for the fully distributed team, whilst promoting good HR practice, supporting the innovative and creative spirit and contributing to overall business growth.
Who is Tom Horn Gaming?
Tom Horn Gaming is the global player in delivering unique gaming software solutions across all channels in a number of regulated markets. The company provides a challenging multicultural environment for its remote staff distributed in many countries and united by one common vision – creating the games for a new age of gaming.
- Facilitate and further enhance company growth culture by strategic workforce planning and by implementing appropriate HR processes and solutions
- Design and implement people strategies and HR policies to improve work relationships and increase productivity and retention in line with business objectives and company culture
- Understand the overall organisational structure and provide recommendations for business to continue to grow
- Devise and implement innovative and inclusive HR and recruitment strategies
- Design and oversee the employee performance, learning & development cycle, including personal development plans, reskilling & upskilling, trainings, performance reviews
- Run orientation, onboarding and offboarding processes
- Design and implement a benefits and compensation strategy for the future-oriented distributed team
- Provide HR policy guidance including employment laws and regulations
- Manage and resolve complex employee issues
- Help the company stay on top of the market by optimising the organisational pattern and recruitment processes
- Provide suggestions for change management and company culture initiatives
- Manage allocated HR funds
- Work closely with heads of departments and report directly to the CEO
Work background and required skills
- 5+ years experience in an HR Business Partner role in the IT sector
- Good change management and project management capabilities
- Strong leadership and people skills
- Proactive and independent mind-set
- Effective communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of many disciplines within HR
- Demonstrate empathy and diplomacy in dealing with employee grievances and needs
- An avid user of the latest technologies and a confident user of new digital communication and project management platforms
- Sound understanding of the EU employment laws and regulations