Backend QA Engineer Remote
Tom Horn gaming is looking for a result oriented and self driven Backend Tester, who would become a part of our QA team and will be willing to cooperate with development teams in achieving the goal of making perfect products!
If you are the one with a curious and proactive mindset, you’re attentive to detail, have an eye of a tiger for checking the things and know all the processes and best practices, we’re looking for you!
Who is Tom Horn Gaming?
Tom Horn Gaming is a leading igaming software supplier with offices in Slovakia, Malta and Ukraine.
What’s your work background?
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience in agile methodology and continuous testing practices
- Ability to create test cases, report bugs
- Good level of written and verbal communication in English
- Experience in Gambling is a must
- Thorough knowledge of software testing practices, including test planning, test automation API and UI
- Experience with backend platform using testing
- Experience in testing data with SQL
- Knowledge of C# for creating automation tests
- Experience in writing collections Postman
- Experience with running tests from Jenkins
- Automated testing experience, working knowledge of test automation tools like Selenium
What will be your responsibilities?
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well structured test plans, test scenarios and autotest scripts
- Work with development engineers in diagnosing product defects & directing Root Cause analysis
- Set up and configure environment for test scenarios by analysing business requirements
- Perform quality assurance analysis and testing of complex internal and third party applications
- Identify defects in multiple environments and throughout all phases of the development life cycle
- Test backend data sources and compare datasets
- Research and proactively recommend improvements for testing tools and techniques