Account Manager Remote
Our constantly developing team is looking for a proactive and communicative Account Manager. If you are the one with experience in the industry, able to develop long term relations with customers and partners, willing to grow yourself and broaden your working horizon, we’re looking forward to meeting you.
We’re aiming to enlarge our team and to bring aboard analytical, resourceful, organized and adaptable teammates to make our company more effective, successful and strong. We as a company expect you to be a strong link in a chain between our partners and our products, to ensure that company offerings meet the individual needs of clients and to bring your own value to our common goal.
Who is Tom Horn Gaming?
Tom Horn Gaming is a leading casino software provider for online and land-based gaming operators, with offices in Slovakia, Malta, Ukraine and India.
- Provide consultancy on a daily basis, tackling and helping to resolve any issues (business or tech-related) clients might be facing, e.g. reporting issues to the dedicated support team, monitoring and updating clients on the progress of the issue being resolved etc.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Communicate with internal departments to facilitate client needs fulfillment
- Improve the visibility and contribute to the good name of our products, services and company on client’s websites and in the industry as such
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Delivering client revenues in line with company forecasts
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory
- Travel to attend industry events to represent Tom Horn Gaming, present our products fostering clients relationship
- Identifying industry trends
Background & skills:
- 3+ years of proven Account Manager/Sales experience or at least 2 years in Igaming
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced level of English (spoken and written)
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Extensive, accurate slots knowledge.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Comfortable working place in our Bratislava office or remote
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic, family-like, multicultural environment. You’ll find out for yourself when you join our team of gaming enthusiasts.
- Sports Card & Daily fresh fruit, private company chef’s dishes for lunch – we live by the saying ‘A healthy mind lives in a healthy body’
- Language courses
- Company and team events – we know how to have fun because we entertain the world.
- Learning and personal development benefits – We get aboard only the best of the best and we make sure to develop your greatness even after you join our fantastic team
- In-house accountant helping out with taxation and other financial matters
- Business trips
- Laptop, mobile