Account Manager Remote
Due to the ever growing team, we’re in search of a proactive and communicative Account Manager. If you have the igaming industry experience, are a master of developing long-term relationships with customers and partners, are eager to grow and broaden your horizon and push for new frontiers, it is you we’re looking for.
As part of our growth strategy, we’re on the lookout for analytical, resourceful, well-organised and adaptable colleagues to join our expanding team and contribute to our common goal of becoming a stronger, more effective, and more successful business. As an Account Manager you will be the first point of contact for our customers, ensuring a positive customer experience whilst boosting their confidence in our product offering. You will make sure our clients are kept up to date with our product portfolio and their specific needs are reflected in services and solutions we provide them with.
- Provide advice and support to clients on a daily basis, tackling and helping resolve any issues (business or tech-related) clients might be facing, e.g. reporting issues to the dedicated support team, monitoring and updating clients on the status quo of their issue etc.
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs and explain our product value.
- Liaise with internal departments to make sure client needs and queries are always addressed and resolved in a timely manner
- Help improve the brand visibility and contribute to the good name of our company, products, and services, e.g. secure our brand visibility on clients’ websites in line with the brand style guidelines, help build brand awareness and perception across the industry
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Identify and keep abreast of the latest industry trends
Background & skills:
- 3+ years of proven Account Manager/Sales experience or at least 2 years in the igaming industry
- Experience in business development and negotiations is a plus
- Ability to collect, track, and analyse large amounts of data
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced level of English (spoken and written)
- Understanding of consumer behaviour and industry trends
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all company levels, including executive and C-level staff
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Extensive knowledge of the slot vertical
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work
- Great work-life balance
- Company culture of transparency & openness
- In-house accountant helping out with taxation and other financial matters
- Further learning and personal development scheme
- Work with the latest technology and cutting-edge applications